- Have a writing instrument of your choice ready
Are you someone who doesn't like their handwriting? Having clear and legible handwriting is not something out of your reach!
Did you know the ability to have consistent print style handwriting not only improves your confidence, and creativity but business success as well!
Inside this course, Tatiana walks you through different handwriting exercises from A to Z on how to improve your handwriting by the end of this course!
I created this course because as a professional Creative Artist who loves to write, I have heard family, friends and absolute strangers confess about how much they hate their handwriting and in this day and age, where everything is so technology focused, we rely more on typing over handwriting.
I will show you how easy it is to improve your handwriting by starting with the basics and discovering your own handwriting by the end of this course.
BENEFITS OF IMPROVING YOUR HANDWRITING:
- Add your personal homemade touch to cards, notes and letters
- Boost your confidence with legible handwriting
- Get a job that specifically utilizes your easy-to-read handwriting
- Improve hand eye coordination
- Improve your print style handwriting
- Learn how to properly hold your pen or pencil
- Position your paper correctly
- Complete capital and lowercase letters on handwriting paper
- Write words and full sentences to get extra practice
- Rewrite a shopping list in legible handwriting
- Find your unique print style handwriting that you absolutely love
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you don't love this course
- An active Instructor that answers your questions in the Q&A section
- Downloadable PDF Worksheets you can print for each exercise
- Additional lecture that improves handwriting numbers
- Complete a class project
- Anyone who wants to improve their print handwriting
- Introduction To The Class
- Supplies Needed For This Course
- The Essential Basics
- Your Feedback Is Important
Exercises To Improve Your Handwriting
- Exercise 1: Strokes
- Exercise 2: Uppercase Print Style Handwriting
- Exercise 3: DIY From The Circle Uppercase
- Exercise 4: Lowercase Print Style Handwriting
- Exercise 5: DIY From The Circle Lowercase
- Exercise 6: Handwriting + Judging Letter Size
- Exercise 7: Numbers
- Exercise 8: Fill Out Top Of Your Worksheets
- Exercise 9: Common Words
- Exercise 10: Writing sentences
- Exercise 11: List
Conclusion To This Handwriting Course
- What did you think?